Home Energy Inspections
While we’re conducting your home inspection, hire us to perform a Home Energy inspection. We will collect about 40 data points related to energy. We will then use an advanced energy calculator developed by the International Association of Certified Home Inspectors (InterNACHI) to:
- Estimate the home’s yearly energy usage
- Pinpoint potential energy inefficiencies
- Develop recommendations for energy improvements
- Determine your potential energy savings
Your online report will provide information about the efficiency of the major systems in your home, as well as recommendations for improvements that can help reduce your energy bills, while making your new home more comfortable.
Most home buyers purchase a home without first understanding what it will cost to operate it. Most Americans spend $2,200 a year on utilities, including heating and cooling costs. Many homeowners can reduce their utility bills by up to 30% – sizeable savings – from energy improvements.
The Home Energy Inspection will give you a quick understanding of:
- How much a home will cost you to operate once you move in
- Where energy (and, therefore, money) is being wasted in the home
- What can be done to save energy and increase your family’s comfort
Home Energy Inspections in Warren, Farmington Hills, Novi, Dearborn, Livonia, Westland, Detroit, Bloomfield, and surrounding areas of Michigan!